Sales Without Shame
Sales Coaching For Anyone
Who Does Not Like Sales
Hi, I'm Julian. I'm an introverted product-lover, not a natural salesperson at all, and yet I have successfully done sales for over 20 years, closed deals worth a total of $5Mio+ and built hundreds of client relationships worldwide.If you are a solopreneur or businessperson
- and need customers,
- but don't feel comfortable about sales,
- often procrastinate your sales,
- want to make sure you have the right plan,
- need practical tips and advice,
- but don't want to apply pushy methods:I will coach you on how to sell in an energizing, motivating, BS-free way. Building on your strengths.Together we will make sure you have the right plan and approach, lead rewarding conversations and close deals. But the right deals, with the right customers, on your terms. With more success and less stress.Done wrong, sales really sucks.But done right, sales brings out the best in you.
Free 30min Consultation
Is sales on your mind, but you are not sure yet if a coaching is right for you?Let's have a virtual coffee. I'm curious about you, your story, and your business. We probably have something to learn from each other.No prep needed, no strings attached. Book your slot below, it rarely disappoints! :-)
BS-Free & First-Hand
The Truth About Sales
Sign up for my newsletter to get practical tips and motivational thoughts for your own sales.
I'm a market researcher and product manager, but sales has always been part of my various roles:- Selling newspaper ads in school
- NGO promotion during my studies
- Account Manager in a global research firm
- Trading real estate
- Client acquisition for my solo businessSales has worked miracles not only for my businesses, but also my confidence, energy level, knowledge, and network. But it didn't start like that.As an introvert who doesn't like scripts, high-pressure sales or pushy methods, I had to find other ways to sell without losing motivation.Over years of practice, I learned to build on my strengths - for example being a trustworthy expert, a good listener, and sincerely wanting to help customers. And I’d like to help you discover your strengths and build a method that works for you.Since 2019, I have done coaching one-on-one as well as for teams and worked with dozens of solopreneurs and salespersons.I believe everyone can sell. In fact, more people who are not comfortable with sales should do it because they are often the ones who have something valuable to sell.Good products deserve to be seen. And you don't need to become an expert - just good enough to unlock the business you actually want to do.Get in touch for a virtual coffee - I would love to hear from you!
A short guide for all freelancers, makers and doers on how to win customers in a respectful and fulfilling way
(Works on all devices)